SEDIBENG TRAINING CENTRE regards itself as an integral role-player in SMME development. It has thus formed close working alliances with vital SMME development agents. Such stakeholders include the following:
- National Productivity Institute : Emerging Sector.
- SABS – Missing Link
- Sedibeng District Municipality : Economic Desk & IDP Programmes.
- Khula Enterprise Finance ltd.
- Work with Government and communities to implement the objectives of the National Skills Development Strategy, GEAR and RDP.
- We view training as an integral part of all progressive enterprises.
- We believe in the enhancement of both organizational and individual performance, to do so we offer services of consistent excellence in quality.
- Encourage entrepreneurship. We encourage people to constantly seek new views, alternatives and information about leading edge development.
The Institution is committed to:
- Establishing world class standards.
- Form strategic alliances with reputable partners.
- Black business empowerment.
- Give priority to programmer directed to sustainable job creation.